Monday 10 January 2011

If I win the lottery..............





Last night I spent some pleasant time browsing one of my favourites sites www.strapya-world.com
If I won the lottery, I would place such a big order! A few things caught my eye -
First these Cute little Rilakkuma pastry charms, they look cute enough to eat!
Second is this fab travel card holder, featuring Hello Kitty dressed as a rabbit, which is apt as this is the year of the rabbit. But if your someone that travels alot or has an Oyster card, what better way to carry it!
Next is this little Kapibara. I got a lovely squishy one a couple of years ago from an anime con, but this little guy vibrates when you pull the apple!! Squeal!!
Then last but not least, for anyone like me, who has more charms than accessories, or for those of you that have i-phones, and cannot have charms, check out these charm buttons. They stick to your phone, ipod, mp3, laptop, notebook, anything you want, and you can attach your charms! I thinks this is a great little item, and alongside other inventions up there with the wheel! Lol!
Best buy a lottery ticket this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment