Monday 6 August 2012

Loves nice surprises!!!

I have come home to a very nice surprise tonight, a message from my friend Judy (mentioned lots & currently in Japan). Judy has just been to Tokyo Disneyland, JEALOUS!!!
I cannot wait to see her photos, (I'm hoping she took lots), but I am also excited as she has said, that she has managed to get me something that I have mentioned on this blog!!! Now as you know, I like alot of things on this blog, so, wow??!!?? I wonder what it could be!! Think, think!! Lol!!!
Is it Disney, Hello Kitty??? I may drive myself mad, ha ha!!!
I am a very lucky girl though :D I am still addicted to the Olympics, however my viewing was disrupted today by having to go back to work, boo!! However we have won more medals, yay!! Team GB now has 40 medals!!! 18 Gold, 11 Silver and 11 Bronze!! So excited!! Last night I watched Usain Bolt win the 100m in 9.63 seconds!! Amazing!! I love this picture of him doing the 'Bolt' with our mascot Wenlock :D

No comments:

Post a Comment