Tuesday 28 December 2010

Hitting the sales


Well it would be rude not too, and even though I have been back at work for 2 days, thanks to the wonder of the internet, I have not missed out on any! Maybe for money saving ideas, I should have, ha ha!
Firstly I looked on one of my favourite sites - www.artbox.co.uk, seriously if I ever win the lottery, I will be purchasing pretty much everything!!! But until then, I treated myself to some bargains, like this super cute purse -
http://www.artbox.co.uk/artbox-girl-mouse-purse-p-1535.html
Which is a steal at 82p!! I really couldn't believe my eyes!! I have also ordered some items, which will be suitable for presents! Like these glasses - http://www.artbox.co.uk/artbox-panda-meet-girl-plastic-p-1491.html

Love them, I got a couple earlier on in the year and everyone admires them :)
I have also been shopping on www.paperchase.co.uk, and managed to get a Happy Noodle luggage tag in the sale! Yay!!
I have also been to New Look today, and definately spent more than I should of :{ But the jewellery was such a good price, and so unusual! I cannot resist jewellery! It is a huge weakness of mine!
I love it all (hence I bought it, lol, stupid statement) but the main thing I love is how unusual it all is, the leopard head, the Hat rings, the bird in the nest! So cute, and my insect bracelet! So Victorian! Anyway i'm pretty much all spent up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment