Friday 18 March 2011

Another year older!






Hello!!! I've been away for a while! Work has been uber busy, and I just haven't had chance to do anything at all, we have a new regional manager, he was coming to visit etc, so yeah busy busy! Then before I knew it, it was my birthday!! I have officially turned 28 now (Boo!) I suppose i'd better change my personal info, bleh! But I must say, it was a lovely birthday, that has spanned over many days! For example I was still receiving presents today! I have been incredibly spoilt, and received some amazing presents (Dave got me an Ipad for one!). At the last count I had 49 cards!! My family and friends are so generous, it's unbelieveable. I spent the weekend in Manchester with my friend Lizzie and on the Saturday, all of the Manchester crew met up for a meal at the Spicy Hut, which was lovely! Just a few samples of the amazing presents I got -
Jimmy got me the Cute Book and the Bad Book - I cannot wait to try and make some of these things!
Loui got me a Manga and then this cute Happy Birthday Hello Kitty model.
Lizzie got me dvds, rollerskate keyrings, this amazing Russian Doll face purse, which came with a really cute hairclip! Then as an added surprise, she got me this amazing Noodle Bowl from Paperchases Tokyo daytrippers range!
Then today I was given a gift from Diane and her daughter Anna from work, these really unusual Hello Kitty bands, which I love! (I have no idea why this photo has gone sideways, it's saved the right way!)
So all in all I have been a very lucky girl! Maybe turning 28 isn't so bad!!
I will hopefully be updating more reguarly again, and in the next couple of days I will be attempting my first giveaway competition! So watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment