Saturday 7 May 2011

So many Bank Holidays!!!





I haven't had a chance to post in a while, I've been so busy with work, and then all these bank holidays!!! I worked the Royal Wedding, which was strange as we didn't open till 1pm, so staff had chance to see the wedding. There was only me and 2 others to put the wjole delivery out, lol! But we did it and made it upstairs to see the Wedding dress! Which I must say, considering i'm not that fussed about stuff like that, I thought it was gorgeous!
Anyway I've been having a quick peek around the internet to see what cute wedding stuff I could find!
You can't beat Royal Wedding gnomes! Will add a touch of royal cuteness to any garden!
I love these biscuits! Just the London theme alone is awesome for any tea party!
Then last but not least how cute are these toys from the Early Learning Centre?? I love the Corgi!
Until next time, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment