Tuesday 13 September 2011

Homemade Holidays






As I am currently on holiday for a week from work, I thought it was about time I did some more felt work. I decided that I would try and get ahead of the game and make some things for the next two major holidays, Halloween and Christmas!
Firstly, I love Halloween and I love Cupcakes, so combing the two I have started on some Halloween cupcake designs which I am making into hairclips, to be a bit different. I have a few orders for these already, which is good!!
Next Day of the Dead skulls have always fascinated me, there so bright and colourful! So here is my take on the concept, i'm going to try and work on this into a loot bag or a purse, i'm not sure yet. Then looking at Christmas I decided that a garland would be a great idea. Halfway through making the bears, I was beginning to regret it, (they are very fiddily), but I got there in the end, and its not too bad! Time to think up some more designs......

No comments:

Post a Comment