Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Two posts in one day, whats up with me?? Well mainly I thought "Hmmmm, I start work at 6am tomorrow, then have a jam packed day and evening, I best get this post done tonight".
As most know Halloween was always my favourite holiday. Last year sadly I lost my wonderful boy Buster, on Halloween.

I can't believe its been a whole year without him, it's been hard, and I am struggling with how I feel about this holiday now. However, I'm trying, Disney helped, and tomorrow after work I will be doing a Halloween Zumba!!

I have picked a selection of Halloween images, that I think are cute -

Sticking with the Disney theme, I just loved this picture of Belle and Beast swapping costumes, made me laugh so much!

I want these Disney cookies!!!

These felt wooly eggs, are too cute, see inhabitot.com

I really like this picture, I would like this framed!

I really, really like these lights, knowing me I would keep them up all year round, lol!!

Found this picture online, I would like to try them, they look very tasty!!
Now the following cake pictures, I have eaten and they were yummy!!! :D


Lastly, I have to show people what my very talented Aunty Heather made for me, this beautiful stained glass witch!!

Happy Trick or treating everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff here! I just friended your blog too! Thanks for entering my cute kawaii giveaway: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/10/cute-kawaii-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete