Sunday 30 October 2011

Lusting after Liberty....

I have always liked Liberty fabrics, when I was little I admired the pretty colours and patterns and was aware of the name (courtesy of Nana), but was too little to appreciate any of it. Now I am older, doing my own crafts and have inherited my Nana's Liberty silk scarf, I have a whole new appreciation. I have stood outside the London store, but unbelieveably I didn't go in!! Next time i'm in London, it's one of the first things i'm going to do.

Can you imagine how excited I was, when I heard that Liberty was collaborating with Sanrio for a Hello Kitty collection, I was rather excited and headed to the website.

They have done fabrics in four different designs, and I must say I would be quite happy owning all of them. Unfortunately I couldn't really justify the cost of the material, especially as I would have to try and make something awesome, and i'm not good enough for awesome!! Imagine if I could make something as awesome, as these uber cute Liberty bunnies!!

The four designs -

So imagine how happy I was when I discovered that Boots were selling the range, and that it was part of the 3 for 2 giftshop!! This I could justify the spending of!!
I treated myself to, a few bits... :)

The compact also has a selection of eyeshadows inside, which luckily are all my colours, I also got the coin purse, and then as you have to make up the 3 for 2 aspect I got the washbag set -

It's a lovey set, with a body lotion, body cream and a body scrub, all with the Hello Kitty/Liberty logo. At least I have managed to get some stuff with 3 of the 4 designs on. Just the fourth to get now, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment