Sunday 9 May 2010

Preparing for the Football Frenzy!

Well after a busy few days, I finally get chance to post something! Not only has work been busy, with lots of new desserts that I have had to buy and eat, I've also been busy completing commisions! Making the Bluebird badge for Brenda, resulted with 3 more orders, 2 to be delivered that night and 1 for the Friday morning, before they all travelled to the match!! So watching the election results I worked away, and managed to meet my timescale! I then got orders for another Owl keyring and a bunny. Now I hadn't made a bunny before, so that was new! Then I got an order Friday night for a Ladybird a.s.a.p, which again I haven't done before. Anyway I gave all a go, and was ready for collection Saturday, and all seemed pleased, so Phew!!!
In other Good news, our local team won! 2-1, and local lad Jason Walker scored the winning goal! Everyone was very pleased, and I received texts stating that my Bluebirds had brought luck, now I don't like to be big headed but...... I WON THEM THE MATCH!!! Lol!!
So in thought of this, I thought I would prepare for the World Cup by making this Patriotic Lion Broach!

No comments:

Post a Comment