Friday 21 May 2010

Strangest commision....




So my friend Dave texts me wednesday and asks if I could make some keyrings as gifts. Sure no problem, what would you like?
A pig - Ok not made one of them before but I will give it ago.
Charles Darwin - What!!! How do you make Charles Darwin!?!
So using this pic as a basis, as I feel it's an iconic image, I began to make the ideas that formed. First was to replicate this image in a cute way, with a Tortoise instead of the hat, as he studied Totoises on the Galapagos islands. But after consulting with Dave, I went for the classic image with a Galapagos lizard sat on the hat.
Dave seemed pleased with the pics, so they have been parcelled up and are on route.
I have no idea how these pics are going to post!! Probably in the wrong order! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment