Wednesday 1 September 2010

so busy I've changed my Facebook profile pic to a very busy Bee!!!



Well the 100 year celebrations are a day and a but away!! Eek, I can't believe how much I have left to do, and my pens are missing. But the exhibition arrived today, and I think it looks really good. I really like the uniform from 1949!
So tonight imbetween emailing instructions into work, I also managed to catch up on Super Cute Kawaii, and they are doing a competition (will blog link) with ModeS4u. I took a lokk at the site, and they have some really cool stuff. I especially love this Russian Doll Bento Box!! I have a weakness for Russian Dolls anyway, but these have such cute faces!!!! :) So much awesome stuff on the site, I really, really need to win the lottery!!!
In other news, it is fast approaching my most favourite time of year...... HALLOWEEN!!! I got awesome invites on Saturday, reduced in the sale, sparkly skulls!! Then today my Mum bought me my first Halloween dec! I have more Halloween decorations than Christmas Decs! LOL!! I have decided I really need to go to Disneyland Paris for Halloween, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED too. They keep sending me leaflets and it looks amazing!!! I really do need that lottery ticket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment