Saturday 25 September 2010

Still Busy, but found time to make new felt items!





Well the staff 100 year party seemed to go well, and everyone has said they had a good time, so Yay!!!!
The cake loooked amazing, I was very pleased with it, and it was very tasty!!
During this hectic schedule, I was actually able to make some felt items! First I made a Christmas Gift tag, as I found some Happy Christmas Ribbon, for £1 a roll! He's a Gingerbread man, and on the back, he has a pocket that a message can be folded up into!
Next as we are fast approaching my favourite time of the year, I thought I'd better make some goodies, so here is the first, my little Bat!!
Right best go get a cup of tea, having a lazy morning as today is the Stocktake midnight shift!

1 comment:

  1. Little Bat won't behave himself, and keeps posting sideways!!

    ReplyDelete