Thursday 20 January 2011

Cute Kitchenware






Last night My friends and I watched Whip it! Which if you haven't seen it, you should its a really good film! I left Kezz's house last night desperately wanting to be a Roller Derby girl and had even decided on my derby name, 'The Pert Panda'. One of the other things I loved about the film was the aprons they wear to work in the Oink Joint! I want one, badly!! This along with some pics my friend Cat has been posting on my Facebook wall has made me think about kawaii kitchenware, and there is lots out there. I own a few bits myself in my Disney/Cupcake themed kitchen. My favourite is the fabulous cat rice bowl my friend Judy got me for my birthday last year! Its so cute and such a handy size, I do love it so!
Browsing the internet there is obviously lots of lovely things, and again I sit and wish I had millions in the bank. A few things in particular caught my eye, firstly at www.lamadesigns.com I noticed these cute salt and pepper pots and these amazing teapots! Oh how I want! They have cute hats and scarves! Love them, when I saw them it did make me squeal out loud! Next I checked out www.icecreamdrops.com, and again they have lots of cute things. I especially liked this cute train mug! When you have a train mad Dad, and you've been brought up on Thomas the tank engine, you end up with liking for transport related items! I must admit I have a penchant for Red London buses, but thats another story!
Anyway I am going to continue browsing and making a shopping list in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment