Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year




Ok so I'm 5 days late, but I have been ill with a really bad cold, where basically I lost control of my face! I could not stop my eyes from watering! I spent my two days off from work, laid on the sofa, looking like I was breaking my heart. Did manage to watch alot of Columbo's though, through streaming eyes!
Alot of my sale items, have now arrived in the post, and I'm really pleased with them. The Artbox items, I am particuarly pleased with, and am having to make sure the items I ordered as presents, do end up in my present box and not my pile! It's taking alot of will power.
Speaking of will power, I have made my New Years resolutions. I have 5, and if I achieve a minimum of 3 I will be pleased. So here they are my 5 -
1) Keep a diary past January! Whole year would be good!
2) Reguarly update blog & try & get followers
3)Broaden diet through soup
4)Stop needlessly spending - The Credit Card is not really your friend!
5)Finally sort attic, rather than threaten it constantly!
So there they are in writing, and there not too hard to achieve. I have a lov ely new diary! It's just so hard keeping to nmber 4 when there is so much cute stuff around!
On this news My Christmas present from my Japanese friend Nao arrived, and she spoilt me! I got cute sealife food sticks, mini animal sauce bottles, a plushie penguin key cover, an awesome Hello Kitty headband (just right for when you have your pj's on and you want your hair out of the way), and a lovely compact mirror! As I said I have been very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment