Thursday 6 January 2011

Imagine working here......




I watched a documentry on Pixar the other day on BBC3, it was fascinating and showed lots of clips, including the really sad bit from Up. Did get funny looks, as i'm sat crying at a documentry! One of the main things that I got from the documentry was, what a amazing place Pixar studios is! It must be one of the best places to work. There offices are little cabins, and they have models and toys everywhere! They see the workplace as an extension to the canvas. I wish I could get my manager to see this, I can to cut my desk cuteness down last year :( But the main office at Pixar, that I would love to visit/work in/pillage is John Lasseters. Oh my word I want that Catbus and Totoro! It's obviously not a bad thing being friends with Myazaki!

No comments:

Post a Comment