Thursday 6 January 2011

Something to look forward too!!!







It is done!! We have booked our holiday to Disneyland Resort Paris!! Yay! Something to look forward too. We will be going in October, so will be there as they start to celebrate Halloween. This will be good, as with losing Buster on my favourite day last year was obviously awful, so this will hopefully help it pass a bit easier and bring some of the magic back.We will be staying once again in the luxuorious Disneyland Hotel, I love it in there, and I love how subtle the Disney theme is. You have to look at the wall paper, the carpet pattern etc, to botice the characters. Looking at some pictures courtesy of Google, it does look really good, and we just love being there. The magic really does take over you when your there! Can't wait to see what cute stuff they have done, especially featuring Stitch!
Just got to keep saving, so I can treat myself when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment