Sunday 13 February 2011

Feeling loved up??






Well Valentines Day is literally right around the corner now, and I have a few more things to show that made me Squeak with joy!
Firstly, how cute are these Owl Cards? I love how they are holding the little heart lollipops! I found these on www.stampinup.net, and they are made by Nancy Hendel.
Next this little Lovebird pincushion by Feltmates, which is practically a work of art! It's so beautiful! (Which reminds me, I must post a picture of my new pincushion)
Then he's our favourite "strange creature that hatched from an egg", and he's got himself all kitted out for Valentines day, and I must say that he couldn't look cuter!
Berrysprite is one of my favourite blogs, and she has amazing stuff for sale in her Etsy shop. I'm not sure that this little guy is available now, but I found the picture online, and I just love his cute iccle heart on his chest!
Then last but not least, I love this picture! It makes me smile!
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment