Monday 7 February 2011

Love is in the air!






Well it is fast coming round to that Romantic/Commercial (depending how you feel) time of year - Valentines Day! Now some of you may be romantics, or some may be like me, and like nice gestures, a true weakness for buying and receiving gifts, combined with the love of cute items!
This may end up as a multiple Valentine posts, as from my browsing there is alot of cute items out there! First stop, one of my favourite places - www.paperchase.co.uk
I'm liking the Love and Hugs range, and first up on my wishlist is this Love and Hugs bear. I'm liking how simple he looks, just holding his heart! Aww so sweet, and at £6 he's a bargain too!
Next up is the Toast stamp, imaging receiving your morning toast with this cute little guy staring back at you, for £5, you can!
Cards are often diffiult to purchase, balancing the fine line between ultra soppy verging on stalker to blank for own message! I find that Paperchase cards, say just the right amount, and always, always have fantastic designs! I'm liking this Love Bunny card at £2.25, and the Purrrfect sweetie card at £2!
Then if you wish you can send your Valentine (Or yourself) off to work with this uber cute Heart snackpot at £4.50!
In my opinion, don't say it with words, say it with cute! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment