Thursday 3 February 2011

My Heart belongs to Boofle!







Not really Kawaii, but this little guy definately falls heavily into the Cute Camp! His name is Boofle, and you can buy muchos merchandise featuring him at Clinton Cards. Not only do I find him extremely cute but I also love his little backstory, which goes like this -
" Grandad's wooly cardy had seen better days. It was still soft and cosy, but a little bit frayed. There were holes in the elbows, and just one button remained, but from this, Nanny was sure something else could be made.........
....... So she started to sew on that cold winter's night and Boofle was born much to the childrens delight. Boofle was all that a snugglesome pup should be, loveable and cuddly and a best friend to you and me xxx"
I think that this story and how Boofle looks really sticks with me, because my Da used to have this old Brown Cardi that he always wore, it was old, and he always gave the best cuddles in it! ( On a seperate note, Carl from Up really looks like my Da!)
I have been very lucky to have been bought a few Boofle items. My good friend Smelly Rose (works for Clintons) and has bought me a keyring and this Christmas the lovely 'Rebecca' mug, which is lovely to drink from! One of my most special pocessions is my 'R' Boofle, which sits on my desk at work. Cheryl from work bought me him after I lost Buster, and it brings comfort to me.
I was in our local Clinton's on Wednesday and have fallen in love with the Valentines mug! I am going to drop major hints around Dave as there wasn't many left! I also treated myself to a phonecharm, they were only £1.99! Bargain!
Also just browsing the website, I noticed this one holding a Cupcake! Squeak!

No comments:

Post a Comment