Monday 2 August 2010

Inspiration!




Well I have a week off from work, well nearly a wekk, I need to go in and work saturday, but thats another story. So I'm hoping during this time off to sort my attic room out, and throw away lots and lots of old clothes and things. Eventually I want that room to become my geek room! That way I can move all my anime models etc up there, and my have my anime dvds displayed nicely. Thats the dream anyway. I'm also hoping that I will get a quiet moment to do some felt work, as I haven't done anything since my Scott Pilgrim, and I haven't had any orders for ages. I think I can safely say that I am in the middle of a dry spell :(
I have a few ideas, I want to do some more Sushi designs, and I have felt inspired after finally getting to watch Ponyo the other night!!! Such a cute film.
I did really like the character of Fujimoto, although he does make me think of a Drag Queen, lol!
Anyway, thats all for now, hopefully some pictures of new designs will be added soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca,

    I produce a feature on the Teatime Show called "Little Cumbria" - it broadcasts Monday to friday on BBC Radio Cumbria.

    I'm writing to ask if you would be willing to keep a blog for 5 days, that I could record and play on air? The feature is a week in the life of people living in Cumbria...

    You can hear the feature on our iPlayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00919pn/Ian_Timms_02_08_2010/

    at 45mins 38 seconds...

    Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you more info.

    You can reach me at steven.greaves@bbc.co.uk or phone 01228 592444 and ask for me on extension 34

    All the best,

    Steven

    ReplyDelete