Sunday 8 August 2010

Wonder if Santa starts this early......





Well had a long day at work yesterday. 7:15am - 8:15pm, doing a mini stocktake on the new system, didn't go too badly which was a blessing.
Today I started the task of finding the august and september birthday presents and to find the Christmas presents for the family down south. I am constantly buying presents, and am always prepared, but tracking them all down again when needed is another task! I am just missing two at present, so I will have to continue the hunt this week. I'm having to get them ready so they can hitch a ride next month with Uncle Kit. Couldn't afford to post them all, plus they probably wouldn't make it in one piece. So currenty my bedroom looks like Santas workshop, with Christmas paper and tags strewn across it!
The Chilli I'm attempting to grow, seems to be doing ok, well its getting bigger at least. After the Pumpkin disaster of last year, I thought that a smaller attempt may be better. Dad's first attempt at growing potatoes has gone well, and we will be eating them tonight with dinner, and he has some tomatoes showing on his plant! He'll be self sufficient soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment