Monday 16 August 2010

Party Planner





Well I have been a busy little bee!!!! Our store has it's centenary next month, and I am in charge of organising a celebration on the actual day, and for organising a party for the staff!!! Luckily I have budgets, and I'm getting quite a bit for my money, but the staff party budget is starting to dwindle now!! Tonight I ordered dual sided photo keyrings to be made, with a black and white photo from 1911 on one side, and a colour photo from last year on the other. Each member of staff will get one of those. Then I am trying to do a kind of goodie bag for the people that turn up to the party. See how I go! For the day celebration instore, I have a magician booked, a face painter, and we're doing lots of fundraising for our charity Guide dogs for the blind!! Speaking of which, for our fund raising we are also doing a Hawaiian Cocktail night next week, I have a grass skirt and everything!! Really looking forward to that, as again I am on a theme, and have got decs etc!!!! Love it!!!
Hair is blonder again, thanks to Dave. He kindly dyed it for me, and made me relax with a face mask this weekend to try and combat the Panda look!! Panda's are really cute, but I really need to not look like one!!
I'm hoping that this week the Ponyo stuff Dave has bought me ( Bribery for abandoning me Bank Hol weekend to go and see Guns N Roses), turns up!! I ordered a phone charm, and a mini handbag, in the shape of her in fish form!! Really hope it comes soon!! Speaking of which I found on Jlist this little ponyo that goes in your bath, and chases the ham!!! I really want one but the postage was dear!! My mission is to track a more affordable one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment