Tuesday 3 August 2010

You know when you start something.......................



Well I think I can safely state that I had forgotton how bad the attic was! I made Mum come round to help supervise me, which basically means shout at me whenever I begin to stray off task. Unfortunately she is still rocking in the corner, crying. I think it was combination of dead plant leaves on the floor, and the Teddy Bear who's head came off in my hands that pushed her over the edge! Anyway 5 full bin bags have been taken to the charity shop, 2 of which contained handbags, which I feel quite shaky about. My collection has now shrunk from 150 to about 130, shudder, but i'm sure they will quickly be replaced. For now, it gives the illusion that I have made space! Plus I finally found my Totoro bag, so yay! Also I have been able to sort out the shelves abit, so my Star Wars models have been able to spread out more, although typically my Queen Amidala model was too tall for the space made! Grr!
I also found the No Face Felt keyring that I made for one of the anime conventions a couple of years ago. I actually forgot how pleased I was with it, being modest and all.
I also had some treats today, the very kind people at Super Cute Kawaii sent me this very cute Milk purse, (long story involving me missing out on a competition prize). I am very pleased with it, look at his little face!
Also I was contacted by a guy called Steve from Radio Cumbria, who wants me to read out 5 days of my blog, for a section about people in cumbria, with varied interests! I have warned him that I lead a very quiet life, but he didn't seem to mind. So thats what i'm doing. Feel chuffed to have been noticed, but also nervous as I have to read it out, and i hate the sound of my own voice! Eek!

1 comment:

  1. I like this Rebecca, I think it is going to work really well.

    And don't worry, everybody says they hate the sound of their own voice... even me! I'm sure you'll be fine!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete