Friday 6 August 2010

Video killed the Radio star!



Well this afternoon I head down to the Radio Cumbria offices to make my recording, starting to feel a bit nervous but hey ho, i'm sure it will be ok. As my Friend Dave Gordon has said, take it as an oppurtunity. Will have to see if i can get a pen or something as a souveneir of the day, lol!!
This morning I have been sorting through more clothes, and I cannot believe how many tops I have accumulated through the years. So far I have a large bag full to take to St Mary's hopsice charity shop, and I have some to take to Kezz and Lou's clothes swap party next week. Will have to be careful that I don't clear out a load, just to swap for more back!! Not been to one of these partys before, so it will be something different to look forward too.
Onto the cute side of things, today my Adipose stress toy arrived, and it really is cute, and so squishy!!! I think I will have to keep it in the box, as I can see it becoming a dustball in a very small space of time.
Also I found these really, really cute cookies and milk keyrings at Claire's, I actually did do a little squeal when I spotted them, which made Dave jump! I bought two sets, so that I can send some to my friends. I think Judy will like them best of all.
Right back to the clearing out, I have about 100 pairs of pyjama's that I need to srt through!

No comments:

Post a Comment